• eBOB DLC Breakout Box
• eSCAN Mode 6 Decoder
• eSCOPE PRO
• eSCOPE ELITE4
• Resistance Decade Box
• Capacitance Decade Box
►Ruggedized Notebook PC
►eCOP Induction Pickup
►iGA5 Emissions Testing
►iEA Misfire Detection
with Pressure Transducers
iCTM INSPECTION CAMERA
Mouse Nest in A/C
Bad Exhaust Seat
D.I. Intake Port
This is the only medical grade fully articulating digital USB borescope on the market!
• The iC - INSPECTION CAMERA is a medical grade video camera that delivers superior images on your computer or tablet display.
• Shoots high resolution still pictures and records full length videos at the touch of a button.
• Snap Shots can be taken from recorded videos instantly.
• One-handed articulation function allows user to turn the probe tip to inspect targets located at sides or at an angle while inside tight spaces.
• 6.0 mm probe with 120 degree sweep, and 360-degree rotation.
• The extra long 3 foot probe cable allows inspection of A/C ducts, evaporator core assemblies and much more.
• Comes with an ultra-secure thread on mirror and light for side viewing.
• Boost key allows software to run optimal brightness enhancement in very dark environments.
• Rotate image in 90 degree increments.
• Zoom feature allows 4x crystal clear image enlargement.
• Mirror image flip key.
• Package Includes: articulating 6.0mm diameter probe with 3 foot long probe cable, user's manual, camera lens cleaning kit, and hard carrying bag.
• 1 year limited warranty.
• Windows based desktop, laptop, or tablet PC with type A USB 2.0 port.
• Windows XP through Windows 10 operating systems including Windows 10 tablets.
(Windows RT tablets are not supported)
iC (BOR1000) contents
Thread on Mirror
on USB Drive
iC - Inspection Camera
iC Rev - 2.06 Released - 06/13/2016
Download the iC installation/update iC Installation
06/13/2016: Rev 1.26:
• New Name and Icon.
• New pinch zoom function if used on a Windows tablet.
Automotive Test Solutions is a multi-national award winning company for innovative thinking that produces patented tool solutions for the automotive industries.
Established in 2001, ATS manufactures oscilloscopes, OBD II generic scan tools, misfire detectors, pressure transducers, leak detectors, gas analyzers, borescopes,
engine simulators, ignition analyzers, and a number of high tech training products to serve the automotive technician.
Copyright © 2017 Automotive Test Solutions, Inc.
515 Wyoming Blvd. SE Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat - Sun Closed
Sign Up for Email Updates
For email marketing you can trust